So confused and helpless for thekayden first timee

Relationships with emotionally immature people
Incredible article, thank you. I feel like I’m faced with people like this almost daily. I guess the first step to coming to terms with something is identifying it, and you did it perfectly. I am coming to terms with the fact that the world is full of emotionally immature people, and the best I can do is avoid them.
Recent PostsCategories
► (11)
▼ (26)
collapsItems['collapsCat-8:3'] = '';
Collapse Functions, version 2.0
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
String.prototype.trim = function() {
return this.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,"");
function createCookie(name,value,days) {
if (days) {
var date = new Date();
date.setTime(date.getTime()+(days*24*60*60*1000));
var expires = "; expires="+date.toGMTString();
var expires = "";
document.cookie = name+"="+value+expires+"; path=/";
function readCookie(name) {
var nameEQ = name + "=";
var ca = document.cookie.split(';');
for(var i=0;i欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>> 作文列表
最新高中英语作文作文
热点高中英语作文作文
热门体裁作文
高中英语作文作文列表
There is an old saying which goes ,"a friend in need is a friend indeed "As it emphasize, there is no doubt that encouragement given by our friends ,which plays an very important role in your life .when it comes to encouragement, it suddenly occurred ...
An English Editor Wanted There is an English editor wanted in our school.If you are interested on it ,please pay attention. First,an English editor needs to choose the students passages from the English newspapers and Internet.You must to be careful a...
李华给汤姆的信件...
love:爱_高中英语作文
See this topic, you must be very surprised that a child will do such a thing, it also get, dont hold to anger, to listen to me slowly. Since the school in junior high school, for some reason, I met him, think he is a make I meet with difficulties, mak...
childhood_高中英语作文
The road of life, I do not know how many people want to meet, however, will eventually leave the memory is not too much, can often destroyed even less. This time back to my hometown western hubei, always want to find a find three o. Three is the eleme...
youth_高中英语作文
When I prone on the window sill look at campus draw a lawn and clean neat cement milling, those who wear school uniform carrying a big bag with pure color hair of children - the same is really the same children - on the big step across the reminds me ...
&Rio 2&_高中英语作文
On a Saturday, mother took me go to see the animation film Rio 2, heard that the film is very funny. Movie at the beginning, came a cheerful song, BLUE macaw BLUE and BLUE macaw jewel is a pair of husband and wife, they have three lovely children, the...
fantasy_高中英语作文
In this world no magic, no superman, I will always find out what I want. These things just dont exist in the real world, but my spiritual world, I call these imaginary things fantasy. My fantasy rich and colorful, great variety, including: happy, swee...
dad 爸爸_高中英语作文
As I write this, I was the only one in the home, the whole 9 o clock in the evening, he just got out of the door, is to meet my mother. Today is the first time this year the rain, the rain is very big, but only for a moment. As early as eight o clock,...
teacher_高中英语作文
A few days ago on my way to school, accidentally see written six campuses in taigang 100 days before examination time, and the fierce to think of me and my students separated, the in the mind empty. To the school, and students about the matter, said t...
mom_高中英语作文
Every thing, have it back, just like people have their own shadow. The back, life is emerge in endlessly, common occurance. Anyone have a unique figure, big or small, or heavy or light. Military figure, is there is mo open amir Johnson, is a symbol of...
guilt_高中英语作文
Xiao li is actually a good young people, in addition to a little bit selfish. His selfishness may actually everyone has, but in some places he did stands out, the love of petty gains, sometimes take public things home, also, because Mr. Li is an ordin...
time 时间_高中英语作文
Whether can let me through the time gap to see flowers, so warm, and fallen flowers. The world of mortals Momo madadayo smoke from kitchen chimneys, whether can find such a tree, let my soul have to rely on the harbour? . a Memory of my childhood in m...
Friend_高中英语作文
Dear friends: my dear class Time flies, has been changed. I dont know where are you now? Perhaps in the busy work, perhaps in the fierce challenges, perhaps in the pleasure. We have two months apart, also from time to time I think of all the things be...
Moom_高中英语作文
Since I meet you Meet Sue dyed in that year, I still wore plaid shorts, comb the hair tangles of the little girl. Uninhibited character like a wild horse, uneasy and inexperienced. Vaguely remember that day sunshine particularly warm, its a nice day f...
growth_高中英语作文
If life never meet, I still that I, occasionally dreaming, but didnt know that there will be like scenery in the world. But met you, destined to become the youth road that indelible scenery! . Know the name of * *, for the first time was in her workbo...
meet_高中英语作文
The beginning of the story as a director of an elaborate plan, at the same time in different locations, we met together, once, our scattered a few words of conversation, like buried a surprise for the second meeting. In July 2013, the new round of com...
Spring flowers_高中英语作文
Restrains the branches and leaves on the tree and did the best last essence of life, after the autumn wind blows, confide gives context after dying. Pinch of in hand, it is late autumn desolate plains. 1. Diagnosed depression of that day of weihai und...
The prosperous_高中英语作文
This semester, and half a month in the past, near the tomb-sweeping day holiday, but school is not far from my house, and cut class to go home, early is really a happy thing. This period of time not to worry, but really have a bit tired. Because life ...
happy birthday_高中英语作文
My balcony had a basin of the unnamed flower. See it for the first time, I was a teenager. Now I have grown up, think of it, still have a kind of inarticulate feeling in my heart. This kind of say a feeling, is the result of early that morning I see t...
summer_高中英语作文
Actually, Korean can bell would have recognized this is violent mo wen wens voice. But today she rich imagination, want to the whole she somehow, so - to find our house can bell? -- are you? The first time a can the bell at the throat to fine gas spea...
star_高中英语作文
I squeezed in the sultry noisy car, staring out the back of the scenery along the way. Or, the dwarf old gray brick and tile bungalow no right at all to be called the landscape. Corrosion is just waiting to be in the lonely time. The people in the bus...
dazzling_高中英语作文
In march, the school also have three weeks. She also seems not in the mood for love. Finally took the best high school, but not expected. The unknown new school, all of the unknown, she felt so confused and helpless. She missed the group of junior hig...
Life like a flower_高中英语作文
Some people say that life is l Some people say that life is like excl Some people say that life is like the grass grow... In my eyes, life and life is just like the flowers. Sow the seeds of Newborn baby is th...
happy幸福_高中英语作文
There are a lot of people in the pursuit of happiness, but I dont know, than the pursuit of itself is a happy thing? When I saw the sun, I felt the l When I see the autumn, I felt the farmi When I see your eye...
高中英语作文的相关栏目: 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
长期从事金融分析,国际金融前沿信息研究,在金融分析方面具有一定的经验和资料的积累,希望能够遇到互相帮助的朋友
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Dear Miss Abby A Father’s Love:亲爱的艾比小姐父亲的爱
下载积分:2500
内容提示:Dear Miss Abby A Father’s Love:亲爱的艾比小姐父亲的爱
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 01:56:53|