lost in the mistin是那套书

正在播放:The Frog Prince
友情提示:
播放需要浏览器FLASH插件支持 .
大家喜欢的:                         在深海里的黑暗日子Dark Day in the Deep Sea - 神奇树屋系列 - 阅读卡 - 英语原著轻松看 - 学人互动网
您当前所在的位置:
& 在深海里的黑暗日子Dark Day in the Deep Sea
在深海里的黑暗日子Dark Day in the Deep Sea
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your .
绘本阅读请采用全屏模式
CHAPTER ONE Back to the Sea
&&&&&&& Jack felt raindrops. He looked up and saw a summer storm cloud.   &Hurry!& Jack called to Annie. They were riding their bikes home from the library. Jack's backpack was filled with library books. He didn't want them to get wet.  As Jack and Annie pedaled faster, a large white bird swooped over them and flew into the Frog Creek woods.  &Did you see that?& cried Jack.  &A seagull!& called Annie. &It's a sign!&    &You're right!& said Jack. The last time they'd seen a seagull in Frog Creek, the magic tree house was waiting for them!   &The woods!& said Annie.  Jack and Annie bumped their bikes over the curb. The rain fell harder as they headed into the wet woods. Their bike tires bounced over the rough ground, crushing leaves and snapping twigs.  &It must be time to look for another secret of happiness for Merlin!& Jack called.  &I hope Merlin's feeling better!& shouted Annie.  &I hope Teddy and Kathleen came with the tree house!& shouted Jack.  &Me too!& shouted Annie.  Jack and Annie steered their bikes under canopies of wet leaves. By the time they came to the tallest oak in the woods, the seagull had disappeared. But the magic tree house was back! It was high in the tallest oak, its rope ladder swaying in the wind and rain.    Jack and Annie climbed off their bikes and propped them against the trunk of the tree. &Teddy! Kathleen!& Annie shouted. There was no answer.   &I guess they didn't come this time,& Jack said. &Darn!& said Annie. &I really wanted to see them.&  &Boo!& Two older kids looked down out of the tree house window: a curly-haired boy with a big grin and a girl with sea-blue eyes and a beautiful smile. Both were wearing long green cloaks.  &Yay!& cried Annie and Jack.  The rain fell harder as they started up the rope ladder. When they climbed into the tree house, they yanked off their bike helmets and hugged Teddy and Kathleen.  &Morgan sent us to tell you about your next mission for Merlin,& said Teddy.  &How is Merlin?& asked Annie.  Teddy stopped smiling. He shook his head.  &Merlin still suffers from an unspoken sorrow,& Kathleen said sadly.  &When can we see him?& asked Annie.   &We've learned two secrets of happiness to share with him,& said Jack.  &You may visit him after you have learned two more secrets,& said Kathleen. &Morgan believes four is the magic number that will ensure success.&  &We have come to send you on your search for a third secret,& said Teddy.  Kathleen took a book from under her cloak and handed it to Jack and Annie. &From Morgan's hands to our hands to yours,& she said.  Jack took the book from her. The cover showed waves crashing on a beach.  &Wow,& said Jack. &We're going to the ocean?&   &Yes,& said Teddy. &That is where you will next search for a secret of happiness.&  &The ocean always makes me happy,& said Annie. &Once Jack and I traveled to a coral reef and swam with dolphins. And we ran into an octopus. But he was nice and shy and-&  &But the shark we saw wasn't shy,& Jack broke in. &It was a big hammerhead.&  &Oh, my,& said Kathleen.  &We took a ride in a mini-sub,& said Annie. &It was so cool!&  &Until it started to leak and--& said Jack.  &We had to escape!& said Annie.  &Yeah,& said Jack. &We tried not to splash--so the shark wouldn't notice us.&  &We had so much fun!& said Annie.  Kathleen smiled. &Well, I hope you will not find the same 'fun' on this journey,& she said.  &But in case you do, you have your wand to help you, do you not?& asked Teddy. &The Wand of Dianthus?&  &Of course,& said Jack. &I always carry it, just in case.& Jack reached into his backpack and pulled out the silvery wand. It was shaped like the spiraled horn of a unicorn.   &You remember the three rules?& asked Kathleen.  &Sure,& said Jack. &To make magic, we use a wish with only five words.&  &And before we use the wand, we have to try our hardest,& said Annie.  &And the wand can only be used for the good of others,& said Jack, &not just ourselves.&  &Exactly,& said Teddy.  &I wonder who the 'others' will be on this mission,& said Annie. She looked at Teddy and Kathleen. &Maybe you guys?&  &I fear not,& said Kathleen. &You must find the third secret on your own.&  &Just remember to keep your wits about you,& said Teddy.  &And listen to your hearts,& said Kathleen.  &Okay,& said Annie. &We'll tell you all about it when we see you again.&   Lightning flashed through the woods as Jack pointed to the cover of the ocean book. &I wish we could go there!& he said.  Thunder cracked in the dark sky. The wind blew harder.  The tree house started to spin. It spun faster and faster.  Then everything was still. Absolutely still.  
1 回到大海
CHAPTER ONE Back to the Sea
&&&&&&& Jack felt raindrops. He looked up and saw a summer storm cloud.   &Hurry!& Jack called to Annie. They were riding their bikes home from the library. Jack's backpack was filled with library books. He didn't want them to get wet.  As Jack and Annie pedaled faster, a large white bird swooped over them and flew into the Frog Creek woods.  &Did you see that?& cried Jack.  &A seagull!& called Annie. &It's a sign!&    &You're right!& said Jack. The last time they'd seen a seagull in Frog Creek, the magic tree house was waiting for them!   &The woods!& said Annie.  Jack and Annie bumped their bikes over the curb. The rain fell harder as they headed into the wet woods. Their bike tires bounced over the rough ground, crushing leaves and snapping twigs.  &It must be time to look for another secret of happiness for Merlin!& Jack called.  &I hope Merlin's feeling better!& shouted Annie.  &I hope Teddy and Kathleen came with the tree house!& shouted Jack.  &Me too!& shouted Annie.  Jack and Annie steered their bikes under canopies of wet leaves. By the time they came to the tallest oak in the woods, the seagull had disappeared. But the magic tree house was back! It was high in the tallest oak, its rope ladder swaying in the wind and rain.    Jack and Annie climbed off their bikes and propped them against the trunk of the tree. &Teddy! Kathleen!& Annie shouted. There was no answer.   &I guess they didn't come this time,& Jack said. &Darn!& said Annie. &I really wanted to see them.&  &Boo!& Two older kids looked down out of the tree house window: a curly-haired boy with a big grin and a girl with sea-blue eyes and a beautiful smile. Both were wearing long green cloaks.  &Yay!& cried Annie and Jack.  The rain fell harder as they started up the rope ladder. When they climbed into the tree house, they yanked off their bike helmets and hugged Teddy and Kathleen.  &Morgan sent us to tell you about your next mission for Merlin,& said Teddy.  &How is Merlin?& asked Annie.  Teddy stopped smiling. He shook his head.  &Merlin still suffers from an unspoken sorrow,& Kathleen said sadly.  &When can we see him?& asked Annie.   &We've learned two secrets of happiness to share with him,& said Jack.  &You may visit him after you have learned two more secrets,& said Kathleen. &Morgan believes four is the magic number that will ensure success.&  &We have come to send you on your search for a third secret,& said Teddy.  Kathleen took a book from under her cloak and handed it to Jack and Annie. &From Morgan's hands to our hands to yours,& she said.  Jack took the book from her. The cover showed waves crashing on a beach.  &Wow,& said Jack. &We're going to the ocean?&   &Yes,& said Teddy. &That is where you will next search for a secret of happiness.&  &The ocean always makes me happy,& said Annie. &Once Jack and I traveled to a coral reef and swam with dolphins. And we ran into an octopus. But he was nice and shy and-&  &But the shark we saw wasn't shy,& Jack broke in. &It was a big hammerhead.&  &Oh, my,& said Kathleen.  &We took a ride in a mini-sub,& said Annie. &It was so cool!&  &Until it started to leak and--& said Jack.  &We had to escape!& said Annie.  &Yeah,& said Jack. &We tried not to splash--so the shark wouldn't notice us.&  &We had so much fun!& said Annie.  Kathleen smiled. &Well, I hope you will not find the same 'fun' on this journey,& she said.  &But in case you do, you have your wand to help you, do you not?& asked Teddy. &The Wand of Dianthus?&  &Of course,& said Jack. &I always carry it, just in case.& Jack reached into his backpack and pulled out the silvery wand. It was shaped like the spiraled horn of a unicorn.   &You remember the three rules?& asked Kathleen.  &Sure,& said Jack. &To make magic, we use a wish with only five words.&  &And before we use the wand, we have to try our hardest,& said Annie.  &And the wand can only be used for the good of others,& said Jack, &not just ourselves.&  &Exactly,& said Teddy.  &I wonder who the 'others' will be on this mission,& said Annie. She looked at Teddy and Kathleen. &Maybe you guys?&  &I fear not,& said Kathleen. &You must find the third secret on your own.&  &Just remember to keep your wits about you,& said Teddy.  &And listen to your hearts,& said Kathleen.  &Okay,& said Annie. &We'll tell you all about it when we see you again.&   Lightning flashed through the woods as Jack pointed to the cover of the ocean book. &I wish we could go there!& he said.  Thunder cracked in the dark sky. The wind blew harder.  The tree house started to spin. It spun faster and faster.  Then everything was still. Absolutely still.  
1 回到大海
特别声明:本栏目内容均由网友自行创建,仅供参考使用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果本内容侵害了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将及时删除。
双击或选中一个单词,可以显示该单词的译文并可将其加入生词本中。
学习排行榜
学累了?换一种学习工具
京公网安备 89In search of lost time 谁能告诉我这句话的中文意思
香草五连击wx9b
寻找逝去的时光
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
寻找逝去的时光
In Search of Lost Time:追忆似水年华 望采纳