HE HAIPING 福清新闻

解析试题分析:考查虚拟语气:“might have done”可以用来表示“本来有可能做某事,事实上却没做”,表达一种婉转的批评或责备。本题是说“他即使很忙也可能帮助你的(但实际上却并没有)”。因为是谈论过去的事情,情态动词应与不定式的完成式连用,排除B和D。C是对过去事实的推测,与后文不符。选A.考点:考查虚拟语气点评:在even if, even though 所引导的让步状语从句中,可用虚拟语气,主句、从句的结构与if所引导的条件从句的各种时态、结构相同。如: Even if he were here himself, he should not know what to do. 即是他亲自来也不知该怎么办。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年辽宁省实验中学分校高一下学期阶段性测试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Ladji Doucoure of France beat Olympic champion Liu Xiang of China in the final meters to claim the title of the men’s 110 meters hurdles at the 10th world championships in Helsinki on Friday.Doucoure, who led the world this season with 12.97 seconds, over took the Chinese to win the race in 13.07 seconds. Liu was second in 13.08. Four-time world champion Allen Johnson of the United States took the third in 13.10.The 22-year-old Doucoure said after the race, “ I can not tell you just how long I have been dreaming of this. This victory is the result of a lot of hard work, and also a lot of support from people who have believed in me. I had a bad start, touched a few hurdles, but after the 4th hurdle I picked up my race and went straight to the finish line.”Liu, who won the Olympic gold with a world record-tying time of 12.91 seconds, said, “I’m very satisfied with the second place. The result could have been worse. I felt quite well and did my best. I’ m not tired, I had some clearance problems at the start, so I should practice that some mor. Finally, I didn’t lose by much, only by a little bit, but I did think I could win it.”Liu’s coach, Sun Haiping said on Friday he was content with Liu’s performance.“ Liu Xiang was quite good during his reaction period, but he was a little bit slow in the middle and he finally caught up during the last two hurdles,” Sun told Xinhua.Although satisfied with the silver medal and the clocking of 13.08 seconds, Sun said Liu might have added the world title to the Olympic championship if Liu had run the track neighboring his major rivals(对手) of Doucoure Ladji or Allen Johnson.“ If he had run next to Ladji Doucoure or Allen Johnson, Liu could have kept pace with them and then sprinted(疾跑) at the last stage. In this case, he could grab the gold,” said Sun, who had become a household name for coaching China’s first men’s Olympic champion in the track.【小题1】This passage probably appears_________.A.in a story bookB.in a text bookC.in a newspaperD.in a fashion magazine【小题2】The following statements about Doucoure are true EXCEPT_______.A.He won the gold medal in the men’s 110m hurdles in Helsinki.B.He led the world in the men’s 110m hurdles with 12.97 seconds this season.C.He did a lot of hard practice before the race in Helsinki.D.He won the world champion title four times.【小题3】Which of the following can be used to replace the underlined phrase“picked up my race”in Paragraph 3?A.gathered speedB.stood upC.make up my mindD.became better in health【小题4】According to Sun Haiping, Liu Xiang might have won the gold if ______.A.he had done better during his reaction periodB.he had run the track next to Ladji Doucoure of Allen JohnsonC.he had practiced clearance more before that raceD.he hadn’t touched a few hurdles in the race
来源:2015届辽宁省分校高一下学期阶段性测试英语试卷(解析版)
Ladji Doucoure of France beat Olympic champion Liu
Xiang of China in the final meters to claim the title of the men’s 110 meters
hurdles at the 10th world championships in Helsinki on Friday.
Doucoure, who led the world this season with 12.97
seconds, over took the Chinese to win the race in 13.07 seconds. Liu was second
in 13.08. Four-time world champion Allen Johnson of the United States took the
third in 13.10.
The 22-year-old Doucoure said after the race, “ I can
not tell you just how long I have been dreaming of this. This victory is the
result of a lot of hard work, and also a lot of support from people who have
believed in me. I had a bad start, touched a few hurdles, but after the 4th
hurdle I picked up my race and went straight to the finish line.”
Liu, who won the Olympic gold with a world
record-tying time of 12.91 seconds, said, “I’m very satisfied with the second
place. The result could have been worse. I felt quite well and did my best. I’
m not tired, I had some clearance problems at the start, so I should practice
that some mor. Finally, I didn’t lose by much, only by a little bit, but I did
think I could win it.”
Liu’s coach, Sun Haiping said on Friday he was content
with Liu’s performance.
“ Liu Xiang was quite good during his reaction period,
but he was a little bit slow in the middle and he finally caught up during the
last two hurdles,” Sun told Xinhua.
Although satisfied with the silver medal and the
clocking of 13.08 seconds, Sun said Liu might have added the world title to the
Olympic championship if Liu had run the track neighboring his major rivals(对手) of Doucoure Ladji or Allen Johnson.
“ If he had run next to Ladji Doucoure or Allen
Johnson, Liu could have kept pace with them and then sprinted(疾跑) at the last stage. In this case, he could grab the
gold,” said Sun, who had become a household name for coaching China’s first
men’s Olympic champion in the track.
1.This passage probably appears_________.
A.in a story
book&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.in a text
book
C.in a
newspaper&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in a fashion
magazine
2.The following statements about Doucoure are true
EXCEPT_______.
A.He won the
gold medal in the men’s 110m hurdles in Helsinki.
B.He led the
world in the men’s 110m hurdles with 12.97 seconds this
season.
C.He did a lot
of hard practice before the race in Helsinki.
D.He won the
world champion title four times.
3.Which of the following can be used to replace the
underlined phrase“picked up my race”in Paragraph 3?
A.gathered
speed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.stood up
C.make up my
mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.became better
in health
4.According to Sun Haiping, Liu Xiang might have won
the gold if ______.
A.he had done
better during his reaction period
B.he had run
the track next to Ladji Doucoure of Allen Johnson
C.he had
practiced clearance more before that race
D.he hadn’t touched a few hurdles in the race
Ladji Doucoure of France beat Olympic champion Liu Xiang of China in the final meters to claim the title of the men’s 110 meters hurdles at the 10th world championships in Helsinki on Friday.Doucoure, who led the world this season with 12.97 seconds, over took the Chinese to win the race in 13.07 seconds. Liu was second in 13.08. Four-time world champion Allen Johnson of the United States took the third in 13.10.The 22-year-old Doucoure said after the race, “ I can not tell you just how long I have been dreaming of this. This victory is the result of a lot of hard work, and also a lot of support from people who have believed in me. I had a bad start, touched a few hurdles, but after the 4th hurdle I picked up my race and went straight to the finish line.”Liu, who won the Olympic gold with a world record-tying time of 12.91 seconds, said, “I’m very satisfied with the second place. The result could have been worse. I felt quite well and did my best. I’ m not tired, I had some clearance problems at the start, so I should practice that some mor. Finally, I didn’t lose by much, only by a little bit, but I did think I could win it.”Liu’s coach, Sun Haiping said on Friday he was content with Liu’s performance.“ Liu Xiang was quite good during his reaction period, but he was a little bit slow in the middle and he finally caught up during the last two hurdles,” Sun told Xinhua.Although satisfied with the silver medal and the clocking of 13.08 seconds, Sun said Liu might have added the world title to the Olympic championship if Liu had run the track neighboring his major rivals(对手) of Doucoure Ladji or Allen Johnson.“ If he had run next to Ladji Doucoure or Allen Johnson, Liu could have kept pace with them and then sprinted(疾跑) at the last stage. In this case, he could grab the gold,” said Sun, who had become a household name for coaching China’s first men’s Olympic champion in the track1.This passage probably appears______.A.in a story bookB.in a text bookC.in a newspaperD.in a fashion magazine2.The following statements about Doucoure are true EXCEPT______.A.He won the gold medal in the men’s 110m hurdles in HelsinkiB.He led the world in the men’s 110m hurdles with 12.97 seconds this seasonC.He did a lot of hard practice before the race in HelsinkiD.He won the world champion title four times3.Which of the following can be used to replace the underlined phrase“picked up my race”in Paragraph 3?A.gathered speedB.stood upC.make up my mindD.became better in health4.According to Sun Haiping, Liu Xiang might have won the gold if______.A.he had done better during his reaction periodB.he had run the track next to Ladji Doucoure of Allen JohnsonC.he had practiced clearance more before that raceD.he hadn’t touched a few hurdles in the race
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语写作:根据提示语,写出完整的句子!1、Daming ,chose ,the team ,last time.2、he ,invite ,competitions ,around the world.3、in 1998 ,Liu Xiang's ability ,in hurdling ,noticed ,his coash Sun Haiping.4、a special programme ,set up ,in 2001 ,help ,young sportsman and sportswomen.5、his races ,record ,he ,compare with ,the world's best sports stars.
1 The team chose Daming last time.2 He has been invited to competitions around the world.3 In 1998 Liu Xiang's ability in hurding was noticed by his coach Sun Haiping.4 A special programme was set up in 2001 to help young sportsmen and sportwomen.5 He compared his races record with the world's best sports stars.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 5243|回复: 33
福清朋友结婚 平潭朋友陪接亲
发表于 14-3-14 10:11
马上注册麒麟岛,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由 煎蛋饼来一个 于 14-3-14 10:13 编辑
  朋友结婚了。今年,他刚满法定年龄22周岁。所以,很多朋友(包括我)都认为他结的太早了。
朋友是福清人,我是人。我们是同学,也是朋友。俗话说的是:福清、平潭一家亲。
好吧,现在来说说他结婚那天发生了事情吧。
153421wtfs7mscyyt7esc6.jpg (241.6 KB, 下载次数: 153)
14-3-14 09:38 上传
  首先,我是一大早从平潭坐车去福清的。大概是7点30从平潭坐车去福清。8点40左右到了福清。然而,由于朋友是福清江阴镇莆头的。所以我错了。从福清打的士去江阴,还要开很久呢。还跟平潭去福清差不多时间。的士司机说,如果我不在福清站下车,而在某某地下车,就会快很多。
接亲时间是早上10点钟。是的,最后我还是赶上了。
福清朋友结婚 我是平潭的.jpg (151.06 KB, 下载次数: 152)
14-3-14 09:26 上传
接亲照片NO.1,大家都在围观接亲的车群呢!这时已经到了新娘家的楼下。
福清 平潭 结婚 2.jpg (163.3 KB, 下载次数: 151)
14-3-14 09:50 上传
现在时候大批接亲队伍冲进了,新娘家里。
福清 平潭 接亲.jpg (159.8 KB, 下载次数: 144)
14-3-14 09:53 上传
大家都在挑逗新娘,新郎。我就出来拍个车群照片。拍摄技术十分有限。
福清朋友结婚 我是平潭的1.jpg (112.27 KB, 下载次数: 153)
14-3-14 09:58 上传
既然大家都在挑逗新娘,新郎,为何我不凑个热闹呢?这时候,新郎在敲门,祈求入门。
福清朋友结婚 我是平潭的3.jpg (135.03 KB, 下载次数: 148)
14-3-14 09:59 上传
这是一束大大的花花
福清朋友结婚 我是平潭的4.jpg (172.12 KB, 下载次数: 153)
14-3-14 10:01 上传
接亲成功,新娘出门啦!好麦粒的感觉。
福清朋友结婚 我是平潭的5.jpg (167.34 KB, 下载次数: 155)
14-3-14 10:04 上传
新娘的侧脸,目前在路上。
福清朋友结婚 我是平潭的6.jpg (154.21 KB, 下载次数: 145)
14-3-14 10:06 上传
怎么形容这个感觉?
福清朋友结婚 我是平潭的7.jpg (125.06 KB, 下载次数: 148)
14-3-14 10:07 上传
新娘回眸,倾国倾城的赶脚。新郎,这么夸你的新娘,你应该是不会介意的吧。
由于内容很多,楼主决定,以回帖形式继续下面的内容。
发表于 14-3-14 14:42
怎么是新郎开车哦,新娘好像不开心的样子
新娘出嫁了,心情难免紧张.... 对么?&
发表于 14-3-14 14:53
发表于 14-3-14 10:15
本帖最后由 煎蛋饼来一个 于 14-3-14 10:24 编辑
福清朋友结婚 平潭朋友陪接亲 2.jpg (165.18 KB, 下载次数: 150)
14-3-14 10:19 上传
福清朋友结婚 平潭朋友陪接亲 5.jpg (155.51 KB, 下载次数: 148)
14-3-14 10:23 上传
福清朋友结婚 平潭朋友陪接亲 3.jpg (151 KB, 下载次数: 153)
14-3-14 10:22 上传
发表于 14-3-14 10:15
本帖最后由 煎蛋饼来一个 于 14-3-14 10:34 编辑
福清朋友结婚 平潭朋友陪接亲7.jpg (156.16 KB, 下载次数: 150)
14-3-14 10:31 上传
福清朋友结婚 平潭朋友陪接亲8.jpg (134.73 KB, 下载次数: 145)
14-3-14 10:33 上传
发表于 14-3-14 10:23
新年很美丽啊
没人回我的帖,我很是忧郁。。&
发表于 14-3-14 10:25
发表于 14-3-14 10:25
新年很美丽啊
没人回我的帖,我很是忧郁。。
发表于 14-3-14 10:54
哇塞&&。。。。好棒啊&&祝幸福
发表于 14-3-14 10:58
昨天日子很好啊 很多人结婚啊~
好日子。大家都来结婚。结婚。你呢?什么时候结?&
发表于 14-3-14 13:30
发表于 14-3-14 11:04
新娘长的挺买力的 哈哈 新郎也不赖啊 但是看过去还有稚气未脱啊 最后来一句 好早结婚啊
是啊。很早结婚呢。但是也有人是很晚结婚。。哈&
发表于 14-3-14 11:56
90后年轻小伙都结婚了。。我这屌丝80后,还坚挺着。。据说福清,平潭一带都是很早就结婚的。。
新娘长的挺买力的 哈哈 新郎也不赖啊 但是看过去还有稚气未脱啊 最后来一句 好早结婚啊
是啊。很早结婚呢。但是也有人是很晚结婚。。哈
昨天日子很好啊 很多人结婚啊~
好日子。大家都来结婚。结婚。你呢?什么时候结?
发表于 14-3-14 14:53
怎么是新郎开车哦,新娘好像不开心的样子
新娘出嫁了,心情难免紧张.... 对么?
应该是舍的吧&
发表于 14-3-14 17:08
发表于 14-3-14 17:08
新娘出嫁了,心情难免紧张.... 对么?
应该是舍的吧
发表于 14-3-14 18:57
感谢支持。我们是好朋友。能够在一起玩耍。。哈哈&
发表于 14-3-16 18:13
发表于 14-3-15 10:34
新郎自己开车啊
是啊。新郎自己开车呢。&
发表于 14-3-16 18:10
发表于 14-3-16 11:52
新郎为什么自己开车。
新郎不能自己开车么?我也不太懂福清的结婚习俗。&
发表于 14-3-16 18:12
发表于 14-3-16 14:06
哥 快30 老了
老了。我也23了。。唉。。。&
发表于 14-3-16 18:12
发表于 14-3-16 16:10
新娘好漂亮来自: Android客户端
是哈 。新娘好漂亮啊。你的新娘呢?改天晒晒照呗。。&
发表于 14-3-16 18:13
发表于 14-3-16 18:10
新郎自己开车啊
是啊。新郎自己开车呢。
平潭的准新娘、准新郎的取经之地,让您的婚礼画上完美句号。
逛了这许久,何不进去瞧瞧?
&下次自动登录
用其他账号登录:福建师范大学福清分校外语系大四上学期,翻译完整版_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
福建师范大学福清分校外语系大四上学期,翻译完整版
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩30页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Hindawi Publishing Corporation
Information Menu
Haiping Huang
Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
Haiping Huang, born in 1981, serves as an Associate Professor and Master Tutor in College of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (NUPT), Vice Secretary General of Information Security Special Interest Committee, Jiangsu Institute of Electronics, Vice Secretary General of Jiangsu committee, National Computer Continuing Education Research Association, and a Member of IEEE, CCF, and ACM. He has received the M.S. degree on computer software and theory and the Ph.D. degree in computer application technology since 2005. He is in charge of one National Natural Science Foundation of China, one Natural Science Foundation for Higher Education Institutions of Jiangsu Province, and one Foundation of Jiangsu Provincial Key Laboratory for Computer Information Processing Technology and participated in five projects including National 863 Project, Jiangsu High-tech Research Program Project, and Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation Project. So far more than 30 papers have been published in overseas and domestic core journals or conferences, and 15 of them are indexed by EI/SCI. He has obtained 15 authorized patents of invention, 28 patents of invention applications, and 8 software copyrights as Developer and published 2 scientific research monographs and 2 textbooks. At present his research interests include Internet of Things technology, wireless sensor networks technology, and information security.
Biography Updated on 19 April 2014
Scholarly Contributions [Data Provided by ]}

我要回帖

更多关于 福建师范大学福清校区 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信