小学英语作文大全50字:暑假活动110字?

以"Summer Holidays“为题写一篇英语作文.要求:1.你平时暑假进行的活动.2.在即将到来的暑假里你打算要进行的活动.
In the summer,my schedule is as follows:With at least the parents go out for a trip,strive for fore at least to the relatives home 2 times,life experience,which family relatives to a grandpa,Grandpa family relatives to once e guarantee outdoor activity or exercise,walking,skating,looking for friends to play,to pay every two days at least help at home to do housework (10minutes ),wash clothes,cook,simple Z one try to independent stay at home1-2 invite friends or children in the home to play several times,and the ind play computer games for about 2 hours a week,focus on strengthenin try to take care of the family economy and domestic arrangements1-2day,when 1-2day parents.暑期里,我的活动安排如下:随父母至少省内出去旅游一次,争取省外旅游去一次;至少去乡下亲戚家2次,体验生活,其中爷爷家族亲戚去一次,外公家族亲戚去一次;每天保障一小时的户外活动或运动,散步、溜冰、找小朋友玩等,要注意安全;每两天至少帮家里做一件家务事(10分钟以上),洗衣服、择菜、简单做饭等;一个人尝试独立在家呆1-2天;邀请同学或者小朋友在家玩若干次,并独立招待;每周玩电脑2小时左右,重点加强打字能力的提高;尝试掌管家里经济和家务安排1-2天,当1-2天家长.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码130教育网-你免费的教育教学资源网
2013英语高考英语作文范文13篇作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
2. 93.4. 115. 2. Worried[1] IOn the Internet…………e-mail……………… 1.1002.On the Internet[1] The Internet is playing a more and more important role in our daily life. On the Internet, we can read news both at home and abroad and learn about all kinds of other information as well. We can also send messages by e-mail, make phone calls, take classes, read various kinds of books and learn foreign languages by ourselves, enjoy music, watch sports, play chess, cards and so on. Besides, we can even do shopping, have a chat with others and make friends with them on the Internet.[2] In a word, the Internet has made our life richer and more colorful.
……………… ……………………………………………………80……200…………3…………2000……80%……15……101.:120The Red Star Television Factory[1] The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of fine quality, was set up in the 1980’s. There were only more than 200 workers then, and most of them were junior middle school graduates. The working conditions were poorthere were only three workshops with some simple equipment. The main products then were black and white TV sets.& [2] In the past 20 years, great changes have taken place in this factory. The number of workers and engineers has risen to over 2,000, and 80% of them are college graduates. Fifteen big workshops are well equipped with modern machines, and there are over ten different types of color TV sets, which are sold all over the country and to many parts of the world as well.1.2.3.1.2.1.2.3.100Rural Education[1] Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of the reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling. As a result, they have to stay at home to earn money to support their families. Another reason is that many parents think it’s useless for the girls to study and they would not like them to go to school. The third reason is that some children are not interested in their lessons, and would not like to go to school.[2] In my opinion, all children including girls should have the chance to receive an education. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very important part in the future of our country.…………………………………………………………1.2.100New Century Net-schoolLadies and gentlemen,[1] Welcome to our New Century Net-school! Our net-school is made up of four parts. The Multimedia Teaching System makes teaching and learning easier and much more interesting. Students can get more information and knowledge in class. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world and get the latest information from the Internet, is open to both teachers and students. The Long-distance Teaching System is for the students who are not studying in our school. They can study at home if they have a computer. The School Management System helps to improve our school management and meets the needs of a modern school.& [2] Thank you.David2008“”122…………………… ……1.1002.slogan
Beijing Olympic GamesDear David,&&&&& [1] How nice to hear from you again. Now let me tell you something about the beautifying work in Beijing for the 2008 Olympic Games. Our slogan is “Green Olympics”. 12.2 billion dollars will be spent on this project. A lot more trees, flowers and grass will be planted in many places to make Beijing more beautiful. We will use clean energy and try our best to make waste water clean and reuse it. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and a clearer sky.[2] I look forward to meeting you in Beijing in 2008.Yours,Li Hua
<FONT color=#.<FONT color=#.English Is My Favorite Subject[1] English is my favorite subject, because it’s such a widely used language. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.[2] English has now become an international language because it is used by almost every country in the world. If you want to do business with foreigners, you have to learn English, because most of them speak and write in English. English is one of the working languages at international conferences. Today, many great reports, papers, and books are written in English, so if you want to read them, you must know English well. If you know English, you can also understand people from other countries better and contribute more effectively to world peace.[3] No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important. So we should pay more attention to learning English in order to make our country powerful, competitive, and international.
&& 1.2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& English Is My Favorite Subject&& &English is my favorite subject, because it’s such a widely used language. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.&& &English has now become an international language because it is used by almost every country in the world. If you want to do business with foreigners, you have to learn English, because most of them speak and write in English. English is one of the working languages at international conferences. Today, many great reports, papers, and books are written in English, so if you want to read them, you must know English well. If you know English, you can also understand people from other countries better and contribute more effectively to world peace.&& &No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important. So we should pay more attention to learning English in order to make our country powerful, competitive, and international.
“” “The advantages and disadvantages of Space Travel”
&&&&& 3110
The Advantages and disadvantages of Space Travel
&& There are several advantages of space travel. First of all, it could provide man with new places to live in and new sources of energy. In addition, space travel helps people understand the universe better. Also space travel research does good to other research fields.
&& However, space travel also has some disadvantages. It uses up too much money which could be spent in other ways. What’s more, the idea of man living on other planets is unrealistic. Space travel could be dangerous, too.
&& In a word, though there are the disadvantages, I think space travel is a good thing. It is important for man to explore and learn about the universe.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Recently we have had a heated discussion on whether people should keep pets at home in cities.
Some students think it's a good idea to keep pets because many old people who live alone at home can get some comforts from pets. Besides, getting along well with animals will make our life interesting. On the contrary the other students are against the idea. In their opinion if too many people keep pets at home, it's bad for the environment. What is worse, pets may make too much noise and even attack people.
I like animals, so I don't think it's bad to keep pets at home. But we must take some measures to prevent them from polluting our environment.
1. 100&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& 2.
Several years ago, when a foreigner appeared in China, many people would gather around and stared at him or her as if they were watching a rare animal.
However, it’s not uncommon to meet some foreigners even in middle schools now. There’s no doubt that schools will be better known. What’s more, it’s good for students to develop interest in English study as well as learn more about foreign cultures. Meanwhile, their oral English will be improved a lot. On the other hand, some foreigners, though well paid, find it difficult to get used to the way of life in a foreign country and they sometimes worry about their safety. The most important thing is that they are not quite familiar with the students. As a result, many students can’t benefit from them.
9.21“”“”
3 accompany sb. studying at school&&
Dear editor,
I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we have recently had about whether our parents should accompany us studying at school.
We do have different opinions on this matter. Most of us (about 70%) think our parents should not accompany us studying at school since it makes us fall into the habit of dependence, so that we won’t form the good habit of studying. What’s more, it is harmful for us to form the habit of controlling ourselves. At the same time it affects our parents’ work, studies and rest.&
While about 30% of my classmates think it necessary for our parents to accompany us studying at school. Accompanying us studying at school can let us have more time to spare for our studies. Besides, we shall be healthier for their cooking. On the other hand our parents can help us set up our aim, urge us to finish our task, encourage us to overcome difficulties and get us into the good habit of studying.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours truly,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua
1100& 2A heated Debate&
debate the pros the cons
A Heated Debate
We’ve had a debate about whether middle school students should do social practice. The pros think middle school students should do social practice. They believe social practice can help them know more about the things around them and give them much experience. By doing so, the students’ ability can be developed. Besides, they can put what they have learned in the books into practice.
On the other hand, the cons think middle school students don’t have to do social practice, because they are too young to fit the world. They say it’s a waste of time and energy. What’s more, there are no such chances. The whole debate is heated.
3industry, environment
Dear editors,
I’m writing to tell you about the discussion about whether it is good or not for families to own private cars. With the improvement of people’s living conditions, more and more people have their own cars. Some of us think it good to own a car. For one thing, the car is a kind of convenient, fast and pleasant transportation. For another thing, it shows that people’s living conditions are improving and our country is getting richer and stronger. Meanwhile, it makes other businesses and industries develop faster. However, others hold different views. They think waste gases from the cars pollute our environment badly. Besides, too many cars will have some had effects on the traffic and lead to more accidents. Also, parking is another big problem. In my opinion, we shouldn’t encourage people to own private cars.
Yours sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&Li Hua
&&& 12.“”
: repay&&&&& : tuition&&&& : financially independent
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dear Editor,
I’m writing to tell you about a recent discussion our class have had on whether or not university students should be financially independent.
60% of the students think that university students don’t have to be financially independent, because trying to make money will affect their studies. They also think that they can repay their parents in the future.
25% of my classmates hold the view that doing part-time jobs will help one gain work experience and learn more of society. Besides, when students find it hard to make money, they won’t waste their money any longer.
15% of the students, including myself, partly agree with the opinions above. Personally I think that as grownups, we should not depend on our parents any more. However, if our parents can afford to pay the tuition for us, we should put our studies in the first place.
&&& Thank you for reading my letter
&&& (1) Time Is More Valuable Than Money
&&& (2) 120
Time Is More Valuable Than Money
&&& People often say, “Time is money,” But in fact time is more valuable than money. Why? Because when money is spent, we can earn it back. However, when time is lost, it will never return. This is the reason why we must value time.
&&& The time we have is limited. Every second is precious. We should make full use of our time. But there are a lot of people who do not know the importance of time. They kill away their time chatting, smoking, drinking or gambling, They do not realize that wasting time is simply wasting their valuable life.
&&& In a word, we should get into the good habit of saving time. Do not leave what can be done today until tomorrow. Laziness will not only bring us failure but also lead us to the road of poverty.
&&& (1) “Let Books Be Our Good Friends”
&&& (2) 120
Let Books Be Our Good Friends
&&& Books are our friends because they are bridges to knowledge. Knowledge is valuable because it enriches our life and brings us happiness.
&&& Almost all great men in the history of mankind loved books. We have every reason to believe it is the knowledge in books that led them to success. There is no genius without books. Because books give them knowledge and knowledge gives them power. A man is half blind if he is unable to read.
&&& Books make us able to learn about the past and look forward to the future. They are the most valuable things in the world. Let books be our good friends all the time.
&&& “My Future”120
My fellow classmates,
&&& Everyone of us is thinking about the future. What is mine? I have decided become a middle school teacher . Does it sound surprising?
&&& I had his dream when I was only a child. I love children . I don’t think to deal with them all years round is just wasting time . On the contrary , to me it would mean happiness . As we all can see, teachers are badly needed in our country, but not many of us want to become teachers. One of the main reasons for this is that teachers work too hard but get too little . In spite of that, I’m determined to devote all my life to the cause of education.
The Ways for Reading
&&& To read successfully requires correct ways of reading. Here are some suggestions
&&& Choose books which are neither too difficult nor too easy for you. If you find it too hard to go on with the book, just put it aside for the moment and chan
&&& Choose books that not only interest you but also benefit you, for reading is not
&&& Some books are to be read roughly, but some must be read slowly and carefully. Don’t forget to take some notes whenever y
&&& Don’t be shy to ask questions. Anyone who knows more than you do
&&& Make good use of dictionaries, for dictionaries are your best teachers.
&&& (2) mail)
&&& (2) 120
Why Do We Study English?
&&& English is one of the most widely used languages in the world. It is spoken by nearly three hundred million people in England, the United States, Australia, Canada and many other countries. It is one of the working languages at international meetings and is more used than the others. It is said that 60 percent of the world’s radio broadcasts and 70 percent of the world’s mail are in English. Millions of books and magazines are written in English, too. English is really a bridge to knowledge. With the help of English we can learn modern science and technology faster and better form the developed countries. In this way we can serve our country better.
Give Up Smoking120
Give Up Smoking
&&& Smoking is a widespread habit even among school children. The number of young smokers is increasing.
&&& It is reported that over two-fifths of the students in a certain school smoke, and some of them even steal money to buy cigarettes, This is terrible.
&&& As we all know, smoking is harmful to our health. But it’s even more harmful to middle school students for it does great harm not only to their health but also to their mind.
&&& Middle school students are future builders of the country. They should spend their time learning what is useful. So it’s really time that these young smokers made up their minds to give up smoking.
19.(Spring Festival)100130
&&&& Spring Festival
&&& The Chinese New Year is called Spring Festival, it usually comes in February. There is a name for each year. It may be called the year of the dog or the year of the monkey. And this year is the year of the snake.
&&& Before the Now Year’s Day, the Chinese people usually give their houses a general cleaning. On the last day of the old year, there is a big family dinner. All members of the family try to be present at the meal. On the first day of the new year, people go to visit their relatives and friends. As a rule, children are given some money to buy things they like.
&&& People often have a good time during the Festival.
&&& (early rising)
&&&&&&&&&&&& &
&&& (3) 100120
Early Rising
&&& Early rising benefits us in many ways.
&&& First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, by taking morning exercises we can improve our health.
&&& Second, it can help us in our studies. In the morning we can learn more quickly.
&&& Third, it can enable us to plan our work for the day. We cannot work well without a proper plan. Early rising can also give us enough time to get ready for our work..
&&& So we say that those who always get up late should make great effort to get up early.
21.Road Safety120150)
Road Safety
&&& Every year a lot of people are killed or injured in road accidents. How can we make the roads safer? Remember the following traffic rules.
&&& When you ride a bike, keep to the right side of the road. Don’t cross the road or turn left at a red traffic light. Give a hand signal if you want to turn or stop.
&&& Before crossing the road, stop and look both ways, right and left. If the road is clear, it is safe to cross. The correct way to cross is to walk quickly, but not to run. If you run across the road, you may fall down.
&&& If you see small children or old people waiting to cross the road, it is a kind deed to help them to cross in safety. We should teach small children not to play or ride on the roads.
&&& Always obey these rules, you’ll find it much safer to walk or ride on the road.
&2013英语高考英语作文范文13篇由教育教学资源网()编辑整理,转载请保留出处
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
看过此文章网友同时还看了:
本栏目其它文章
文章栏目导航
教学资源导航
英语文章排行榜
本站找推荐文章您现在的位置: >
车祸英语作文
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 10:14
车祸英语作文
汤姆和我开车到台南的最后一个月。由于这是一个节日,在高速公路上的交通是沉重的。我问汤姆系安全带,但他表示无法做任何紧急好,翻开了我的劝告充耳不闻。大约三十分钟后,意外发生了。我们面前的车突然慢了下来,但汤姆不能及时制止,结果是我们的一个保险杠碰撞。我尖叫地发现,汤姆的脸上沾满了鲜血。他患有轻微的脑震荡,但我,谢谢虽然怕得要命。汤姆的额头上留下的伤疤仍然可以看到,当我拜访他昨天。 &我希望我早听你的意见。什么是傻瓜,我是怀疑的安全带使用!&汤姆说,苦笑着。 &为什么地球上我没有坚持,你系了吗?要是我坚持!这次受伤可能已经减少到最低限度,&我也责怪自己。关于车祸的英语文章三篇
第一篇: 在台北西门广场环岛你见过一个高围板,在交通意外的发生在台北的日常登记数字显示数值?这是一个警告,当然车司机。我曾经看到这些数字,但是,与冷淡。虽然我有一辆摩托车,骑它去上班,大部分时间我骑很小心,但只有一次,而在我在路上突然加速被上班迟到一个日期的恐惧。一场车祸受害我决不会,我想。我总是很幸运。但是,唉,我终于成为了车祸,迫使我躺在医院约十四个月,成为不管自己的新闻制造者的牺牲品。那天一辆巴士在我的方向运行,而不是远离它巴士站。我很天真地以为,巴士司机会留意我。我刚看到,巴士靠近我比我感觉到我被打入了我的摩托车。当我醒来时感觉疼痛,从头部到脚趾酸痛,一个护士告诉我,我是在一个在抵达医院,情况危殆,而我很幸运,因为医生们决定立即对我操作。现在我活得很好,虽然我都在我作为一个和八个操作的结果来引导身体致残的腿难看的疤痕。我付出实在太多太多的不小心驾驶。 第二篇: 每当我开始我的车,我不禁想起一个噩梦般的经历。这一经验是与一个车祸中,我差点被杀害。这起事故来了几个月前,当我把我的家乡在短距离山坡上的角落。有驱动多个小时不停,我做的是干净,所以我停下我的车,打开门走出来喘口气。我是如此沉浸在以为我会很快看到有一段时间没有,我没有支付我身边的人关注的事情。然后,就在我下了车,东西打我,我跌倒在一个水坑躺在血。尽管我的视力模糊,我看见一辆摩托车路过全速。然后我就失去知觉。当我醒来,我发现自己在医院。我的腿,额头和胳膊肘都在白色的绷带包扎。此外,许多地方在我的身体被擦伤。我一直在住院十四天。我想不出我为什么这么不小心在这一点上,如果我更加小心,我会避开这种可怕的事故。如果只有这样一个惨痛的经历从来没有发生过!但我想我已经学会了一课。我们中国有句古话,&一个谁也差点被一个巨大的灾难将从此过上幸福的生活。&我希望这样的预测很快会成真。 第三篇: 这是我第一次独自驾驶汽车所有。我刚刚得到了驾驶执照,我的丈夫出差了。如果没有,要么是我的丈夫刺耳的抖振或不耐烦的教练,我在沿蜿蜒的公路三探奇。在温暖的海风呼啸,我开车快,在一个轻松的心情。不久,我被迫放慢了一个巨大的水泥罐车沿着伐木两车道的高速公路在我前面。我从来没有见过这样的庞然大物面前,我错过了我的丈夫非常安慰喋喋不休。经随访,10分钟左右,我锻炼自己踩加速器。当我以为我已经通过它,并重新输入正确的车道,我听到了我的车的右侧一声巨响。我不记得多久了持续的冲击,但我发现我掐自己还活着,我大胆地继续推动和巨大的怪物落后我就若无其事。我刚停在我的新的激光比我找到了我的车整个右边是粉碎变形。究竟为什么我不能跟随着油轮预防和耐心?我应该意识到贫穷仍然是我的驾驶技术。我多么希望我从来没有回家的一天!&关于一场车祸的英语作文范文三篇
第一篇: 一场车祸,而我是受害者发生了数个月前,在和平路与Chiho道。该痛苦的经历的记忆仍然可以使我的心去坑一,拍。有一天,当横穿马路十字路口,我突然被一个美丽的超短裙走在人行道上看到女孩迷住了。有一阵子我是那么的onrushing交通无视长鸣的警钟起来,我醒来,从一开始我的白日梦了。但为时已晚,我摔到地面上的一辆驶过的车。我想不出我为什么这么不小心在这一点上。我真是个傻瓜穿越繁忙的十字路口时,我被危险由一个有吸引力的女孩视力分心。如果只有这样一个可怕的经历从未发生在我身上!我希望我能再次见到她,但肯定不是在路口,而不是在我像一个傻瓜行为。 第二篇: 每当我照镜子,看到我脸上的伤疤,我记得,民航处意外。余吨是德克的夜晚。我在一个盛大的生日为我的一个朋友抛出党的一个很好的时间。我们吃,喝,跳舞快乐。我以为我已经喝多了开车回家,但是,当晚会结束了,我跳进我的车,开车走了lightheartedly。当时只有少数车辆在高速公路上,所以我开车的速度越来越快。突然,我尖叫着失去知觉。接下来的事情我知道的是,我在医院里,并在几天后,当我检查了,我发现我的脸不可磨灭的创伤。我这样说出来的事故。我希望它没有发生。为什么地球上没有我开慢一点好吗?本人f只有我没有喝醉过这么多,什么是傻瓜,我是有一个醉酒驾驶。这起事故肯定已经教会了我一个教训,我认为它不仅是一个很好的教训,但也是一个难忘的经历。 第三篇: 在一个假日早晨,我开车从我叔叔的家。街道上像往常一样不拥挤。我享受悠闲的驾驶。接近一个十字路口,我看到黄色交通灯闪烁和关闭。一条公路巴士奔向我,但它仍是一个安全距离。我开车上。然后,我的恐惧,我很清楚,大巴士上给我冲头。本人急转我的车,应用了刹车,但为时已晚。我听到一声巨响,当汽车sideswiped在马路中间,我的车右门。在大巴士站得很近的景象,我非常害怕。究竟为什么我没有停下来等待,直到它通过呢?我应该记住的是,在谨慎安全驾驶的所有事项。巴士司机似乎给我一个警告,一个小的汽车应取得其权利的方式来一个更大的。什么是傻瓜,我是放在一个大巴士怜悯我自己!据我了解,最好是让位于大巴士,而不是采取在其驱动程序可疑的体贴一个机会,就完蛋了。如果只有我的小车上的强烈建成一个坦克!&  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语作文大全50字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信