推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口欢迎来到作文网!
全站搜索:
> 字数分类:
> 体裁分类:
当前位置: >>> 英语小说读后感100字
最新100字读后感作文
热点100字读后感作文
热门体裁作文
英语小说读后感100字
英语小说读后感100字
i read the book written by luxun .it is called zhaohuaxishi. it includes 10 short articles about the writers stories .they are based on his own experience , when i read this book ,i feel very happy to see luxuns childhood. it was diffrent from ours,so we may find it intersting and exciting. luxuns langange is very great but maybe difficult to understand . but through his words ,we can find his happiness in his heart .
英语小说读后感100字
On summer vacation of this year, I studied in novel & old man and sea & of Hemingway , famous writer of U.S.A. ,. I admire the old fisherman's will in the novel very much, he lets me understand that a person must have unremitting spirit, could succeed .
Man is not made for defeat, ,a man can be destroyed but he can not be defeated. Gently closing the book &the old man and the sea&,I can't help thinking . In real life, encountering difficulty is unavoidable, the most important is to confront and have perseverance so that we can learn from failure.
英语小说读后感100字
this winter, I read the book of Robinson Crusoe, their captors.
Article describes multiple sailing in the whole island, Crusoe masters of extraordinary survival 28 years experience, strive for survival, show the ingenuity and a man with indomitable perseverance in the face of hardship persistent existence desire, the lonely and eager to rescue the mood. In a lonely island overcome Robinson was done with fear, a savage and said he was &on Friday, they get along with each other, then built on Friday, Crusoe one kind of warm friendship.& I also enjoy the disclosure of the business concept: Crusoe each sailing and adventure has clear commercial purpose, with his own property and calculating profit, he will also oneself life the island is his territory, in addition to reveal its economic thought, I admire John Robinson's rich, more learning his strong initiative and spirit of adventure, early efforts, hard work, and perfect kindness thought!
编辑推荐:
更多进入:
更多进入:
注意本文有无分页。原文地址
献花:26 朵
扔蛋:81 个
与“英语小说读后感100字”相关的作文:}

我要回帖

更多关于 读后感500字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信