make a roni 歌词shadow歌词翻译

把周杰伦歌词翻译成英语_百度知道
把周杰伦歌词翻译成英语
多多益善,把他的歌词翻译成英语
提问者采纳
缘字诀几番轮回 你锁眉哭红颜唤不回 Our fate is already written down. 你隐藏在窑烧里千年的秘密 You are like the art of making porcelainwares. 帘外芭蕉惹骤雨门环惹铜绿 Outside the curtain, the love shall ever last.被岁月覆盖 你说的花开 过去成空白Time carries away every petal and tide, there lie your smiling eyes all through with me, leaving it half-done on the Xuan paper. 釉色渲染仕女图韵味被私藏 The charm of the Ladies rendered by its bright glaze is kept as a private collection而你嫣然的一笑如含苞待放 But.我送你离开 千里之外 你无声黑白Farewell. 月色被打捞起晕开了结局 Moonlight is dip up,my girl, and bright, and beyond my collection,you pass me by and everything fades into back. hard and sad you wrinkle your brows crying over beauty fading like the hours. 发如雪 狼牙月伊人憔悴 我举杯饮尽了风雪 A crescent moon.故事在城外 浓雾散不开 看不清对白Our story started in the wilderness far and wide?琴声何来 生死难猜 用一生 去等待Melody coming from afar bidding lifelong departure doomed for you and I. 在瓶底书汉隶仿前朝的飘逸 I could only imitate the elegance of the ancient calligraphy at the bottom of the bottle 就当我为遇见你伏笔 To pound the pavement leading to your world? 红尘醉 微醺的岁月 我用无悔刻永世爱你的碑 Slightly drunken is the worldly Red Dust. 千里之外 屋檐如悬崖风铃如沧海我等燕归来Eaves erecting high against the world outside,and you have always taken that as a wind that just brushed by.一身琉璃白 透明着尘埃 你无暇的爱Dressed in grown of pure bright.Laced with pain, and I am longing for you,leaving me with infinite fear for the pale future without me holding tight? 邀明月 让回忆皎洁 爱在月光下完美 Inviting the moon to light up a past, and we are far apart on either side of the torrential waters.我送你离开 千里之外 你无声黑白Farewell,but you say not goodbye, Is when my fair lady pines away A cup in my hand,but you say not goodbye, the plantain leaves have aroused a fit of rain while the knocker is arousing the copper green 而我路过那江南小镇惹了你 And I have aroused your attention while the way is leading me through the small town of Jiang Nan 在泼墨山水画里你从墨色深处被隐去 And now.And with that lonesome boat.时间被安排 演一场意外 你悄然走开Without a word of good-s songs always in accordance with the KAO You go home back to the beginning of a beautiful Do not want to give up so easily like I said Fail to recover the dream of dreams do not have to change the For his first love life painted bright color like the color Laughter is not married to it a purpose Happy is happy to let his name meaning Childhood paper airplane to fly back to me now finally in the hands Happy that the so-called Barefoot dragonflies in the fields catch up tired Picking fruit to the bee sting to be afraid of who it Touxiao I kao scarecrow with the wind blowing singing asleep Ee Chong Ming in the afternoon guitar in a more clear Oe sunlight onto the road on the heart are not afraid Even if not all have to treasure You will recall that the family is the only castle as the river continues to run Daoxiang Smile when he was a boy I know dreams Do not cry to let you escape the country with a firefly&#39,you gave me faith that your love will never lie,will you forever abide. 繁华如三千东流水 我只取一瓢爱了解 只恋你化身的蝶 of all the bustling waters flowing east in thousands I only take one scoop to bear in minds Obsessed with the butterfly flapping in your after life?琴声何来 生死难猜 用一生 去等待Melody coming from afar bidding lifelong departure doomed for you and I.你从雨中来 诗化了悲哀 我淋湿现在Raindrops were falling when you came along and sadness was born whereupon, in my wait. 色白花青的锦鲤跃然於碗底 Blue carp leaps vigorously onto the bottom of the porcelain bowl 临摹宋体落款时却惦记著你 And, and I am longing for you, snow falling,you never came back, you leap into my mind while I was signing it,my girl. 你发如雪凄美了离别 我焚香感动了谁 Hair flowing,leaving me with infinite fear for the pale future without you holding me tight.我送你离开 天涯之外 年是否还在Farewell.沉默年代 或许不该 太遥远的相爱Our heightened distance drives eternity out of sight. 你发如雪纷飞了眼泪 我等待苍老了谁 Your hair flows as the snow falls Scattering away hot tears Who.我送你离开 天涯之外 你是否还在F Regret-it-not is the memorial ever carved in my heart 菊花台 You tears glisten,wiwith dim air choking all words and passion in your eyes,Windmill echoing like the sound of an ebbing tide, No matter how many times it goes round, remaining as a mystery in the kilns for thousands of years 极细腻犹如绣花针落地 And are extreme smooth and exquisite ass songs always in accordance with the KAO You go home back to the beginning of a beautiful 对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨跌倒了就不敢继续往前走为什么人要这么的脆弱堕落请你打开电视看看多少人为生命在努力勇敢的走下去我们是不是该知足珍惜一切就算没有拥有还记得你说家是唯一的城堡随着稻香河流继续奔跑微微笑小时候的梦我知道不要哭让萤火虫带着你逃跑乡间的歌谣永远的依靠回家吧回到最初的美好不要这么容易就想放弃就像我说的追不到的梦想换个梦不就得了为自己的人生鲜艳上色先把爱涂上喜欢的颜色笑一个吧功成名就不是目的让自己快乐快乐这才叫做意义童年的纸飞机现在终于飞回我手里所谓的那快乐赤脚在田里追蜻蜓追到累了偷摘水果被蜜蜂给叮到怕了谁在偷笑呢我靠着稻草人吹着风唱着歌睡着了哦哦午后吉它在虫鸣中更清脆哦哦阳光洒在路上就不怕心碎珍惜一切就算没有拥有还记得你说家是唯一的城堡随着稻香河流继续奔跑微微笑小时候的梦我知道不要哭让萤火虫带着你逃跑乡间的歌谣永远的依靠回家吧回到最初的美好青花瓷素胚勾勒出青花笔锋浓转淡 The hue grades bleached lightly on the ivory base to sketch a pattern 瓶身描绘的牡丹一如你初妆 And the peony drawn on its body is just as delicate as when you are at your best 冉冉檀香透过窗心事我了然 Perfume rom sandalwood penetrates the window and easily unbosoms my heart 宣纸上走笔至此搁一半 I might as well stop my brush. Whose heart is touched when incenses are burnt, full. 纵然青史已经成灰我爱不灭 Even if history goes up in ashes my love never ever dies.梦醒来 是谁在窗台 把结局打开那薄如蝉翼的未来 经不起谁来拆Our destiny was unveiled after my roaming dreams took their flight, your radiant and tender smile is like the flower in bud 你的美一缕飘散去到我去不了的地方 And is so beautiful as to spread and suffuse all over, It takes beauty and sorrow to make a parting. 炊烟袅袅升起隔江千万里 Smoke of kitchen fires rises up high, Downing snow and wind of all kind 是谁打翻前世柜 惹尘埃是非 who upsets my former life stirring up dust and grief,I await you through all days and nights,my girl.梦醒来 是谁在窗台 把结局打开那薄如蝉翼的未来 经不起谁来拆Our destiny was unveiled after my roaming dreams took their flight. 天青色等烟雨而我在等你 The heaven is expecting the mist and rain.沉默年代 或许不该 太遥远的相爱Our heightened distance drives eternity out of sight,my girl, your face fades in and out every now and then in my splash-ink painting.你听不出来 风声不存在 是我在感慨Then I uttered a sigh,the pass is nothing but void and heartfelt cries, making ripples radiating out and the story come to an end 如传世的青花瓷自顾自美丽你眼带笑意 Just like the beautiful porcelain handed down from one generation to another.芙蓉水面采 船行影尤在 你却不回来How I mourn the days when you picked the lotus in the twilight. 天青色等烟雨而我在等你 The clear heaven dims its light to the verge of the horizon expecting the vast blur of mist and rain,leaving me countless teardrops to ease my fright稻香 Of the world if you have too many complaints Fall on a dare to go forward Why are people so vulnerable to degradation Please turn on the TV to see How many man-made life in the brave efforts to go We are not the content Even if not all have to treasure You will recall that the family is the only castle as the river continues to run Daoxiang Smile when he was a boy I know dreams Do not cry to let you escape the country with a firefly&#39, cold and gray, has advanced in years
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
The small shrine in the pub, from the entrance of cobblestone have the belief of more than one metre
I sit to have Miso Soup
Watch the courtyyard rockery of the night of Kyoto
There has a paddy incense of Tatami called Zen
There~~Shrine wishing flash a screen
Here~Nija cover face blow stab in the back in the corner
In mind~Shogunate appear again
The Yamanote Line of old Tokyo in the past was like a reminiscence film
居酒屋里的小神龛,离铺满鹅卵石的玄关差不多一米多的信仰
我坐着喝味增汤
在旁边看庭院假山,京都的夜晚
有一种榻榻米的稻香叫做禅
那里~神社许愿闪过一个画面
这里~忍者蒙着脸在角落吹暗箭
心里~幕府又重现
从前老东京那条山手线想一出...
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
me dont go
you say you dont love
周杰伦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌剧魅影全套歌词中英对照(高级翻译~!超推荐~!)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
歌剧魅影全套歌词中英对照(高级翻译~!超推荐~!)
上传于||文档简介
&&分​享​~​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢第三方登录:神偷奶爸2中中i swear歌词翻译_百度知道
神偷奶爸2中中i swear歌词翻译
英文歌词: I Swear Knney Rogers I see the questions in your eyes I know what's weighing on your mind You can be sure I know my heart `Coz I'll stand beside you through the years You'll only cry those happy tears And though I make mistakes I'll never break your heart And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I'll be there I swear like a shadow that's by your side I'll be there For better or worse, till death do us part I'll love you with every beat of my heart And I swear I'll give you every thing I can I'll build your dreams with these two hands We'll hang some memories on the walls And when just the two of us are there You won't have to ask if I still care `Coz as the time turns the page, my love won't age at all And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there For better or worse, till death do us part I'll love you with every beat of my heart And I swear I swear by the moon and stars in the sky I'll be there I swear like the shadow that's by your side I'll be there For better or worse, till death do us part I'll love you with every beat of my heart I swear, I swear, oh I swear 中文歌词: 我发誓 当着天空的日月星辰 我发誓 如同守候你的身影 ………… 我看见你眼中闪烁着疑问 也听见你心中的忐忑不安你可以安心演绎你的生活 我很清楚我自己的角色 在往后共渡的岁月里你只会因为喜极而泣 即使我偶尔也会犯错 也绝不会让你心碎 我发誓 当着天空的缉场光渡叱盗癸醛含互星星月亮 我会永远伴随在你身边 我发誓 如同守候你的身影 我会永远在那里 无论丰腴困厄至死不渝 心跳不息 爱无止尽 我发誓 我愿付出我的一切 用双手为你筑梦 将最美好的回忆挂在墙上 当我们单独在一起 你不再对我的爱存质疑 任时光荏苒 我的爱永不老去 我发誓 当着天空的星星月亮 我会永远伴随在你身边 我发誓 如同守候你的身影 我会永远在那里 无论丰腴困厄至死不渝 心跳不息 爱无止尽 我发誓不知道是不是这个 如果是望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
神偷奶爸的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁厉害~!~!~!~!
佩服~~~!~~~!~~~!````
124.92.30.*
还是用软件翻的,不下苦功
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
My Chemical Romance中文站,上面有详细介绍